Want a clean fresh taste, with lots of magnesium, iron and other nutrients? This smoothie also offers a solid 20+g of protein in its hydrating 3 to 4 cups. If you can't find chocolate mint, any mint will do. Perfect for breakfast or anytime. Enjoy!
Recipe type: Smoothie
Serves: 1 to 2 servings
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 large handful spinach (will use mine when ready)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 snips of chocolate mint (my garden!)
- 1 heaping tbsp cocao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 organic apple, cored and seeded (keep peel)
- Blend well. Pour into very large glass or 2 large glasses. Let is sit for 2 to 3 minutes to let chia seeds thicken Top with a sprinkle of cocao powder and chocolate mint if you like.