Quinoa Power Salad
A meal in a bowl really with plenty of clean eats that offer great protein, carbs, and fat. Switch out the ingredients to compliment the season. The possibilities are seemingly endless! Enjoy.
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 cup dry quinoa cooked with 2 cups water
- 2 to 3 cups chopped cucumber, radishes, and zucchini
- ¼ cup fresh dates, chopped
- ½ cup fresh chives (or green onion)
- 1 to 2 tbsp fresh mint
- ¼ cup EVOO (from Evoolution)
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar (I used peach from Evoolution)
- 1 heaping tbsp hot pepper jelly (or your favorite jelly)
- Prepare the quinoa and set aside to cool.
- Combine vegetables, dates, chives, and mint.
- Prepare the dressing and add to the vegetables.
- Then add in the cooled quinoa.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Can keep up to 2 days.