Hemp Seed “Mayo”
Beautiful on crackers. Love to top with radish slice and parsley.
Author: Loretta (adapted from Live Organic Food Bar, Toronto)
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ tablespoon miso
- ½ organic lemon, freshly squeezed
- sprinkle each of sea salt, ground pepper to taste
- approximately ½ cup water
- In a blender add all ingredients. You may wish to experiment with the water measurement.
- Blend until a creamy “mayo” consistency.
- Makes about 2 cups.
- Great on wraps, breads, and as a base on crackers.